Sales Account Manager
- Job Ref: 6636
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a growing operation in Dublin. The employer is a family-owned business consisting of 22 employees, who offer next day delivery from their warehouse distributor. You will be reporting directly to the business owner, and you will be responsible for selling Stationery products and building relationships with existing clients. With clients in Dublin this is a great time to join the team.
You will be responsible for;
• Prospecting and cold calling potential new clients
• Establishing closer relationships with existing clients with a view to increasing sales
• Regular Follow Up with selected key accounts to ensure satisfaction with our service
• Work closely with the customer service team to proactively manage any issues that clients may be experiencing
• Plan for any potential challenges that may arise during the peak season
• Ensure all orders are updated and customer details are maintained on the CRM system
• Complete ad-hoc requests that may be reasonably expected to deliver top-class customer service
We are looking for someone who can establish and maintain existing relationships, excellent time management skills, and a proven track record in sales. An ability to excel in a highly competitive environment is desirable as is an ability to show initiative with an ability to influence and motivate people. Excellent communication skills are a must.
Attractive salary with potential to earn more through commission and use of company car included in package.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please get in touch!