- Job Ref: 4084
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
As a fast-growing automation and AI startup, mission is to enlighten the creators and drivers of tomorrow's enterprise.
We are actively seeking operational excellence and process and cognitive automation professionals who are passionate about the potential for automation to redefine the modern enterprise, and who are passionate and experienced in process automation technologies.
As a Process Automation Developer, you will be working closely with the products and cross functional internal teams and external clients to deliver end to end insight from automation strategy through to operations. You'll bring solid experience in emerging technologies and have a strong background in delivering results in complex agile projects.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Services, Head of Product, and the product development team to deliver the product suite and guide clients through the end to end automation journey
- Work with the leadership team to develop thought leadership
- Configuration and development of the product suite for clients
- Configuration and development of process automation tools(BluePrism, UIPath, Pega Robotics, Kryon Leo, etc)
- Work with the Head of Services and leadership team to deliver project engagements using best practice agile methodologies
- Work with the Head of Product and the Eclair product development team to define and develop future state product features based on client and user feedback and market research
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent subject with consistently strong academic performance. Postgraduate degree preferred.
- Prior experience in process automation development with one of the market leading Robotic Process Automation platforms: Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega Robotics, Workfusion, UI Path, Kryon Leo
- Strong knowledge of the Robotic Process Automation industry
- 4+ years of working in a structured project/program delivery environment
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation platform implementation
- 2+ years of experience in Agile methodologies, with proven experience in large complex agile projects
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
The ideal candidate will have a process excellence/continuous improvement background and is excited by the opportunity to move into a start-up environment.
Job benefits and perks
The role will be based in Dublin, but will be required to work on customer site, with the potential for European travel.