- Job Ref: 5062
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Work with the Head of Services, Head of Product, and the product development team to deliver the product suite and guide clients through the end to end automation journey.
- Work with the leadership team to develop thought leadership
- Use your background in lean process improvement to drive client insight and recommendations using the product suite
- Configuration and development of the product suite for clients
- Configuration and development of process automation tools as required
- Work with the Head of Services and leadership team to deliver project engagements using best practice agile methodologies
- Work with the Head of Product and the product development team to define and develop future state product features based on client and user feedback and market research
Basic Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent subject with consistently strong academic performance.
- Prior experience in process automation development with one of the market leading Robotic Process Automation platforms would be preferable (but will consider strong candidates in other areas): Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, Pega Robotics, Workfusion, UI Path, Kryon
- Strong knowledge/familiarity of the Robotic Process Automation industry
- 2-4+ years of experience in process improvement / operations excellence, with Lean Six Sigma Green Belt or higher preferable.
- 4+ years of working in a structured project/program delivery environment
- 2+ years of experience in Agile methodologies, with proven experience in large complex agile projects
- Ability to work independently
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
The ideal candidate may come from a management consulting/consulting background or process excellence/continuous improvement and is excited by the opportunity to move into a start-up environment with a fast-growing team and evolving product.
The role will be based at our office in Dublin, but will be required to work on customer site, with the potential for international travel.