Risk Analyst Consultant
- Job Ref: 2064
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client which is global consultancy leader is seeking a Risk Analytics Consultants to support business change across our clients organisation.
Your main Responsibilities:
- Data Analysis
- Ensure core objectives are in line with BCBS239 compliance, data lineage, auditablity and knowledge of Data Integration into the Risk space from various systems
- Business Analysis
- Liaise and converse at the requisite level with Front End Users, IT Technology and Data Users and business users
The Ideal Candidate:
- Significant risk analysis experience within a banking environment preferred
- A core understanding of the Credit Risk Life Cycle within a retail banking environment - specifically in relation to the Data Journey
- Core technology is SQL Skills but useful to have experience with Teradata, SAS, Qlikview & Tableau.
For more details please contact: [email protected] or