Reporting Data analyst
- Job Ref: 3915
- Location: Tallaght, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Junior Data Analyst
Our client – a leading providers of pipe and drain surveying, inspection, repair and pipe renovation services in Ireland – is looking for a professional individual with 1-3 years of experience working with data and doing analytics to join their team.
- Building & running reports;
- Data extraction and detailed data analysis, identifying trends in information;
- Identification & measuring of data quality issues.
- Provide reporting and analytics services to the organisation.
- Analysis of large and complex quantitative and qualitative data sets
- Collaborate with other team members and help on administrative tasks
- Preferably degree educated – in Quantitative Analysis, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics, or Mathematics or Business or similar
- Previous 1-3 years of experience working with data and doing analytics in a similar role
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Experience with AutoCAD or GIS would be highly beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work on own initiative or part of a team.
Location: Tallaght, Dublin 24
Salary: 25-30k depending on experience