Regional Sales Director
- Job Ref: 3072
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
Regional Sales Director for exciting SaaS company
About our Client
Our client is a growing SaaS company with a broad range of clients. They provide contract discovery and analytics for their clients by understanding contracts, maximizing revenue opportunities, mitigating risk, and reducing expenses.
Overview of the role for Regional Sales Director
Our client is going through a growth period and looking to recruit a Regional Sales Director. The role is to increase the company’s customer base and get new revenue. This person will contribute to the long-term organisational strategic goals, build long lasting customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Creating the overall sales strategy for Business Development across different or particular vertical
- Identifying new opportunities through building relationships, getting leads from referrals, networking, events – setting up appointments and getting new businesses
- Getting new appointments with customers and presenting possible solutions
- Developing a rapport with new clients and provide support that will continually improve this relationship.
- Converting qualified leads into sales
- Managing accounts
- Negotiating deals on a daily basis with key decision makers - CEO, COO, CFO, Business Operations managers
- Submit progress reports and ensure that internal CRM and client management systems are kept up to date.
- Work with other strategic alliance partners to drive opportunities for European wide projects
- Produce weekly & monthly reports on sales activities.
- Degree in sales, marketing or business-related field
- 10+ years’ experience and proven track record in sales (preferably in software, cloud solutions)
- Proficient in Salesforce.com, Microsoft applications, must be well versed in Social Media
- Mature, trustworthy, able to build relationships
- Motivated to achieve targets
I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you very much for your application.