- Job Ref: 2670
- Location: Leicester, United Kingdom
- Type: Temporary
Recruitment Officer (rolling 6 month contract)
Our client is a European payments service provider with offices in UK and Ireland.
They are growing their team significantly and looking to join Recruitment Officer on a full time basis for 6 months contract to their Leicester office.
What are you expected to do?
Recruitment. Assisting in full cycle of recruitment.
- Develop good relations with internal stakeholders: gather all information required for new vacancies and update them regularly on the hiring progress
- Draft and post the job ads on internal and external job boards
- Screen incoming applications, create shortlists and schedule interviews
- Attend face to face interviews and help with decision making process
- Negotiate and draft contracts and offer letters
- Review and analyse recruitment process, contribute with your own ideas
- Produce timely reports on recruitment process for management teams
- Update all internal HR systems on recruitment and on boarding process
- Follow up on probation period reports
- Assist in any wider HR issues as required
- Produce HR reports from internal system
- Maintain internal applicant tracking system
What you are expected to have to be successful for this position?
- 2+ years working in a recruitment related role internally or in agency
- Experience working on full recruitment process from drafting job ads to on boarding
- Expert sourcing passive candidates using Social Media sites (LinkedIn is a must); experience working with different job boards.
- Experience working with Taleo and Workday would be beneficial
- Previous experience in corporate/multinational company is an advantage
- Excellent people and communication skills. Excellent English skills speaking and writing.
- Important to have good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment.
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent team player
Role comes with remuneration of £22-24k and the person is needed ASAP.
If you believe your experience meets the requirements above, we look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your CV!