Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type of Employment: Full-time
Industry: IT Consultancy
Function: Recruitment Consultant
Our client is a professional IT consultancy company that specialises in Software Quality working with global leaders on some of the largest projects in the world. Founded more than 30 years ago, they employ 4.500 in multiple locations worldwide. They currently have an excellent opportunity for an In-House Recruitment Consultant to recruit for a wide variety of roles from company’s graduate programme to senior level positions.
- Source potential candidates thought multiple channels to generate pipeline, with strong focus on passive candidates
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists and employee referrals
- Research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Posting job descriptions to job boards and approved websites
- Utilise and update social media networks
- Define and manage graduate programme
- Screen applications, conduct interviews and manage candidates in process
- Engage candidates and increase candidate awareness of the brand
- Work with key stakeholders to establish recruiting needs and build marketing intelligence to support recruitment plans
Qualifications and experience:
- 2-4 years’ recruitment experience with In-House experience in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably experience within professional services or IT sector
- Proven track record of volume recruitment and specialist briefs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast paced and virtual environment
- Self-motivated, not afraid to make decisions and stand by them when challenged
- HR qualification
- Strong computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
€28-35k depending on experience
Our client is based in a very handy Dublin City Centre location
Great talent is always welcomed! You can start immediately once you went through the application procedure.
Please apply or send your queries on [email protected].
Thank you for your time considering this application. Hope you have already assessed your experience and send through your CV! I am looking forward to talk to you.