- Job Ref: 5116
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, two companies joined forces, one being a Business process management company and the other a mobility and tolling services company, to create a new mobility and tolling services for Ireland.
They are looking for a quality manager to join their team. As a quality manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high levels of operational standards established by a formal IMS (Integrated Management System) incorporating Quality, Health and Safty and Environmental standards.
You will be responsible for implementing and monitoring Health and safety systems within the company and advising senior management of its legal obligations.
Skills and requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar field
- Relevant qualifications
- Certification/experience in ISO systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHAS 18001)
- Previous experience in health and safety would be idea
- Great understanding of regulations, legislations and relevant ISO standards
- Understanding the process involved in auditing, monitoring and recording compliance
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritizing and multitasking in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills, organisational skills, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Establish and maintain systems to ensure compliance across all services with relevant legislation, regulations, contractual obligations, frameworks, standards and procedures
- Manage and develop the QA function and promote a total quality philosophy at all levels
- Coordinate the review and development of the companies policies, standards, procedures, and work instructions
- Implement and maintain ISO procedures