- Job Ref: 2060
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Quality Automation Engineer - Mature Data Science Start-up
Any detail on the company?
One of Ireland's most successful start-ups in recent years, who have global leading customers, are generating large revenues, have grown to approximately 60 people globally are looking to hire a Quality Engineer.
What can I expect in this job?
As part of this job you will be part of a high performance team and will have the opportunity to excel and grow your career delivering quality at a fast pace.
What do I need to bring?
- At least 5 years’ experience in QA Automation
- BDD application testing with tools like Selenium WebDriver, Capybara, Cucumber, etc.
- An keen interest in working with bleeding edge tech
- Experience and examples of solving complex problems.
- Exposure to Data Science related projects is highly advantageous
- Experience with Unix / Linux is desirable.
- Experience in a cloud environment is preferable (AWS).
- Excellent communication skills
What do I need to do to get this job?
All you need to do is give Ana a call on +353 851 874 301 or drop an email to [email protected] to have a chat. No worries if you do not have a CV give me a call anyway to discuss.