Qualified Person - Clinical (Part Time)
- Job Ref: 5287
- Location: Waterford, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a global leader pharmaceutical company providing medicines across different countries. Providing a high level of quality and innovative pharmaceutical products. At the moment, they are looking for a Qualified Person in Waterford. For this position, the focus would be Regulatory and Clinical Trial Authorisation.
• Ensure that all processes/stages in the manufacture, testing and packaging of products have been adhered to according to the Regulatory requirements.
• Review proposals and related documentation for compliance with Regulatory approvals
• Review and release batches according to shipment schedule ensuring all batches are in compliance
• Ensure that all processes/stages in the manufacture, testing and packaging of products have been adhered to according to the Regulatory requirements
Qualifications, Experience & skills
• Work experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• Qualified as Pharmacist or Graduate of Diploma in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technology or similar.
• Good understanding of Production and Laboratory systems.
• Auditing skills and / or lead auditor trained
• Excellent organisational skills