QA Test Manager (Contract- Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4314
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe are looking for a Test Manager to join our client for a 9 months contract and to be based in Dublin.
You will have overall responsibilityfor test environments ensuring that they meet the needs of the test team. They will also support
the release of the project to production.
Within your responsibilities you can find:
- Plan and coordinate with the project managers and release managers or any other stakeholders has the right applications and versions in the test environment for each test cycle – this may include organising and running technical workshops.
- Coordinate and arrange with the relevant third parties the refresh and restore of the test environments in line with project plans
- Guarantee the environment/s are up to date with respect to Kernel, DB, OS, application Patches and updates
- Participate in CAB meetings to discuss release scope and/or roadblocks
Knowledge and Experience
Extensive experience in the following;
- Build process
- Release process
- Continuous Integration
Experience in the following would be an advantage
- Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo experience
- Branching and merge strategies
Experience using version control systems; experience with Git preferred
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If you want to know further, please, press APPLY below and we will contact you asap.