QA Test Engineer
- Job Ref: 1975
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
You will be working as an QA Test Engineer for one of Ireland's largest insurance company.
Your responsibilities are going to be:
- Review of business requirements
- Design testcases based off functional requirements
- Preparation of test data
- Execution of testcases
- Ensure system meets business requirements
- Bug detection, investigation, detailed documentation, tracking and retest
- Close interaction with development team to ensure timely resolution of bugs
- Estimation of work effort
- Identifies functional areas for test automation
- Utilise testing and automated test tools to meet test requirements.
- Reports test results and escalates to Test manager
- Complete testing of IT projects, including product development and pricing changes
Skills required: 2+ years testing experience from which at least 1 year within the general insurance or financial services, experience in writing and executing detailed test plans and working on mainframe, knowledge of bug tracking tools and of Agile techniques.
ISTQB certification will make a difference in the selection process.
What do you earn?
Competitive daily rates and great working environment.