- Job Ref: 4418
- Location: Dublin, United States
- Type: Permanent
My client is looking for QA Specialist who will work with the Engineering team to create an end-to-end test plan. As the QA Specialist, you will test, evaluate and feedback on the product. So, if you like problem solving and you’re looking for a challenge, this is the job for you.
Looking for someone to take charge of formalising a variety of management and testing systems to ensure our technical product is fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will;
- Devise and establish quality control procedures, standards and specifications.
- Review customer and tester bug reports
- Liaise with Technical and Business Lead to ensure Legal requirements are met, when required. (e.g. HIPAA, FDA etc.)
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
- Use relevant tools to report bugs found through testing
- Monitor and manage feature release cycles and the product change log
- Utilise Unit, Functional, Regression, Integration testing procedures
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in a QA or Information Systems role
- Experience with testing Single Page Applications, Web API, Native iOS and Android Apps
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
- Excellent documentation and filling skills
- Familiarity with an ISO 9001 compliant QMS is a big plus
- Knowledge of security testing, infrastructure testing, load testing is a big plus
- Knowledge of BDD and Unit testing frameworks is a big plus
- Experience with continuous delivery is a big plus
Tools you’ll use:
JIRA, Postman, Slack, Confluence, Google Sheets, New Relic, Selenium, Appium, Intercom, SQL, Rollbar