QA Lead (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4222
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, specialist for IT and business change, and world's leading company in inspection, verification, testing and certification is looking for talented Test Leads, for several contract and permanent roles.
You will provide support and direction to testing projects ensuring conformance to company standards. Researches new initiatives and continuous improvement activities for improving and changing business needs. Provides development training of testing and quality assurance staff.
- Participate in and provide direction to testing activities to ensure the quality and functionality of assigned *client* developed systems.
- Provide technical and advisory support to ensure adherence to the requirements document.
- Ensure testing conforms to the *client* testing standards.
- Responsible for identifying personnel development training opportunities.
- Provide in-depth analysis on new initiatives to help assess impact to *client*.
If you have experience in Banking/Financial/ Insurance industries and at least 4 years as a Test Manager, the job is for you!
You will need to have extensive expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus extensive knowledge of business or function.
For more information about the company and the role please contact us, we will gladly help you.