- Job Ref: 4176
- Location: Alcalá de Henares, Spain
- Type: Permanent
- You will take on the role of Lead QA within an agile software development team, establishing agile.
- QA practices and proving strong management oversight of the QA function within the company.
- You will work in a multi-disciplinary team of architects, product managers, engineers, QA professionals and creative designers to create compelling use cases that are Production ready.
- Develop and execute on QA plans that align with Product release cycles and Customer deployments.
- Mentoring junior developers and QA team members. Guide hem in best practice and clear methodologies.
Skills you will need
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Engineering or related discipline.
- 4-7 years’ experience in the Quality Assurance of software products.
- Expert level capability in Web and Mobile QA for consumer facing applications and tools (egression tests, automated tests and in time non-functional tests such as load testing and penetration tests).
- Good Understanding of cloud server infrastructure’s and applications to facilitate troubleshooting. This includes areas such as Java process memory management and analysis, database analysis, server I/O, CPU and Memory, REST and HTTP protocols and Java stacks and log analysis.
- Some understanding of Java Enterprise technologies (including Spring framework components such as Spring Integration, Spring data, JPA, REST API development and lightweight cloud containers.
- Understanding of REST API and JSON development for client side applications.
- Understanding of message oriented middleware technologies such as Rabbit MQ and MQTT.
- Understanding of analytics technologies such as Apache Spark, Machine learning, and Natural language processing.
- Understanding of IOT protocols, Bluetooth, WIFI and IP Network protocols.