- Job Ref: 2592
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
QA Lead – Leading Insurance Company
What is this Opportunity?
My client who is a leader in insurance industry, who is well established are currently looking for a QA Lead to join their team.
Any detail on the company?
Let’s chat about this QA Analyst position and I can give you more details on who this company is. But to give you a bit of an idea now, my client is located in Dublin specialising in insurance with a massive customer base.
What can I expect in this job?
This is a hands on QA Lead position, you will be leading a team of 5-8 test analyst. You will be responsible for IST testing phases and the management of IST testing activities for a specified scope, defined in terms of projects, change types.
What do I need to bring?
- Upwards of 5 years’ experience working in software testing, including experience writing test strategies, test cases, and detailed test scripts. This must include at least 3 years working in a test leadership role
- ISTQB Foundation Level (or equivalent) as a minimum
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the development lifecycle, testing quality assurance processes, standards, methodologies and tools
- Experience in motivating and managing a team of test analysts and reporting on their activities and progress
- Experience of participating in the definition of automated and performance testing frameworks
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines, with a drive and commitment to delivery excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proactive, willingness to take the initiative and associated responsibility
- Ability to manage changing priorities and workloads