QA Engineer (Mid-Level)
- Job Ref: 4940
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
We want you in this team!!
My client is currently the fastest growing consumer tech company of scale in Ireland.
The team in Bucharest is on the lookout for a talented, fearless and agile mid level QA Engineer.
You will be exposed to all aspects of testing from test definition, test design and test execution and you will:
- Execute tests at Service/API layer
- Create test cases from requirements and provide recommendation for new methods and criteria to be tested
- Implement new automated test scenarios
- Contribute to acceptance and regression testing efforts
- Ensure all relevant team members are aware of potential blockers
- Develop a strong knowledge of the high dependency multi-tiered architecture
- Sense of ownership toward product quality
- Review user stories and provide support to product managers in delivering requirements to the development team
- Stay in touch with latest industry trends and developments with QA and Automation
We are expecting you to have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a software testing role
- Basic knowledge of Selenium WebDriver and basic OOP concepts
- Ability to interrogate databases using SQL
- Experience using REST API testing tools (Postman, JMeter, SoapUI, etc.).
- Experience in using product and testing tools such as JIRA, Kanbanize, TCLab, Test Rail etc.
- Ability to manage frequent release cycles.
- Strong ability to report functional defects through deep understanding of how system operates.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC.
If this sounds like your cup of tea, let's chat, discuss the best approach and get the job! Get in touch for any info you need, I am here to help you succeed!