QA Engineer - Agile Tester
- Job Ref: 3328
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
QA Engineer / Agile Tester
What you will be responsible for
- Agile testing process forward to ensure and extend the quality of development
- Defining acceptance tests, including test scenarios to show that stories are implemented as expected and drive test automation – to make results highly visible within and outside the team
- Improving the existing testing tool chain, monitoring and reviewing test coverage and ensuring that tests are developed and maintained at a high level of quality
- Creating, executing and maintaining automated regression tests.
- Testing on different devices, browsers and platforms.
- Work with IT team for Sales and Marketing/CRM.
What the company is looking for
- Knowledge of BDD (Cucumber, Gherkin, ...)
- Ability to create testing data-sets and handle the data-set life cycle.
- Experience with regression, functional and exploratory testing.
- Managing software test automation.
- Advanced knowledge of Java
- Work in Agile environment.
- You will have least five years of software development experience (two years focused on testing).
- If you have a agile tester certification would be an advantage.
- English Language skills.