QA Automation Engineer - Hardware
- Job Ref: 5193
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
QA Automation Engineer – Hardware
My Client is building a new Automation team and need QA Engineers who can do the job and are interested in working with a new QA Hardware testing team within a Dynamic, multi-national company. This job will have you working in a new team with new products.
Are you looking for a fresh NEW change?
• Python and C++ Mandatory
• 2+ years QA Automation experience.
• Experience with test runners and test management systems (e.g. Robot Framework, TestRail, etc..) and unit, integration, and system level testing.
Even better if you have...
• Experience with VECTOR CANoe
• Additional experience with C++, C#, Java, or Python.
• Ability to read/write code down to a white box level and provide clear root cause analysis.
• Experience with Hardware in the Loop (HiL) testing.
• You do not need experience in Hardware Testing, but must have a passion for technology and willingness to learn IoT/Hardware.
Most of this role will be automated, but you will likely be doing 10-20% Manual testing.
If you think this role is for you, click apply, call me at 085 173 7621,or e-mail me at [email protected]