QA Automation Engineer
- Job Ref: 4328
- Location: Dublin, United States
- Type: Permanent
Who is my client?
My client is global tech company for their R&D lab.
Looking to hire - QA Automation Engineer
•Looking for a brilliant and passionate QA Automation Engineer to join its global R&D team.
• This team will have a diverse focus both in terms of geography and variety of technology challenges driving hard to bring innovative payment solutions to market.
• Experienced professional with a firm knowledge of test automation, test harnesses, testing and quality practices and protocols as well as latest testing tools for client and server environments.
• Enjoy a fast paced, start-up culture?
• Have a strong desire to deliver world class solutions?
• Participate in requirements discussion, test planning, test data creation and execution of User Acceptance testing Plan.
• Design and implement test automation scripts and configurable test harnesses.
• Support the testing framework and testing efforts across all interfaces (Mobile Apps, Web based front end solutions, APIs, backend systems)
• Lead testing streams and participate in the testing, support, deployment and verification of projects
• Manage triage meetings, defects and test reports
• Monitor testing progress and ensure the regression is covered prior to the scheduled release date
• Plan and lead the execution of test plans (functional, performance, load, regression)
• Source/generate and maintain test data
• Increase the automation coverage continually
• Organise and run Sprint Demos for the entire team
• This role requires a high level of collaboration with teams around the world, primarily in Ireland, Singapore, and Saint Louis
All About You
• You have the passion for testing and the knack to uncover problems that aren't obvious
• Must be expert with Test Automation / scripting and should have prior experience in this area
• Must be familiar with building configurable Test Harnesses
• Enjoy a fast paced, start-up culture and have the can-do attitude towards delivering results
• Can comfortably test mobile apps, web apps, going through server logs looking for the errors, use troubleshooting tools like Splunk, make API calls, familiar with API aids like Swagger/Postman, work with source control systems like Git
• Ability to clearly articulate issues / defects to Software Developers and follow up issues until resolutions are made on time
• Ability to participate in product development process - proposing enhancements etc.
• Manage / own issues through Jira
• Strong sense of ownership / accountability and bias for action
• Experience with Jenkins, or different system used for Continuous Integration purposes
• Active Knowledge of BDD methodology and technologies like Cucumber
• Experience with docker, puppet, aws, etc.
• Understanding of PKI (Public Key Infrastructure), basic understanding of cryptography will be desired - e.g. hashing (MD5, SHA), & encryption like symmetric (AES) and asymmetric (RSA, ECDSA) etc.
• Experience with REST API (swagger/postman) and websockets