- Job Ref: 2507
- Location: Dublin, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client which is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company is looking for talented QA Analyst to work on their clients site.
Your role is as an Quality Assurance in the areas of analysis and design, implementation and and execution, in line with agreed plans and strategies.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Works on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects.
- Takes responsibility for a certain test area and conditions as well as results evaluation, problem resolution and planning.
- Selects appropriate standards, methods, tools and applications for project use.
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates test cases independently and helps prepare for evaluations. Runs tests and re-tests as necessary, executing test scripts in area of accountability.
- Investigates defined issues with uncertain cause and solicits input in gathering data that helps to identify and differentiate the symptoms and root causes of defined problems.
- Identifies test issues, report risks and defines regression tests for current and future projects.
- Creates trace-ability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Works on quality assurance projects using available test frameworks and tools focusing on on-time and on-budget project goals.
- Maintains the status of the project and provides guidance to the work of junior team members, works across teams to achieve group goals.
If you have ISTQB Foundation certificate will make a difference in the selection project.