Python & SQL Developer & Hadoop
- Job Ref: 3452
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Python Developer - Data & Analytics department to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Developers, Designers and Product Owners, who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation. The role will allow for opportunities to work in a variety of areas such as digital, logistics, predictive maintenance, and anything else that you may think of, or that will come your way. You are going to support the team with providing insightful data stories and data driven dashboards.
- Solid experience in SQL and Python programming
- Experience with visualization tools such a seaborn/plotly/d3 etc
- Understanding of Hadoop stack and its architecture
Our tech stack includes (but isn’t limited to):
- Hadoop (HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, Oozie) - Cloudera
- Java, Python, Scala, R
- AWS (S3, EC2, EMR)
- Flume, ElasticSearch, Kibana
- MS SQL Server 2016
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent work experience.
- Responsible for providing insightful data stories
- Focus on data: experience with technologies like Hadoop or NoSQL
- Be able to self-direct and handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Design and develop optimal solutions for the implementation, maintenance and monitoring of all components of software.
- Help shape and augment team’s continuous delivery capabilities and utilize DevOps best practices to improve delivery automation, collaboration, and efficiency.