Python Full-Stack Dev @ Medical Product Company
- Job Ref: 2706
- Location: Dublin 1, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Python Full-Stack Engineer @ Medical Product Company
What is this Opportunity?
Any detail on the company?
This company are well established with about 35 employees who are planning to grow in 2017. They develop leading-edge medical technology related projects. They have a numerous customers and are in a phase of further growth.
You will be part of a team developing leading-edge health technology projects. Their projects, whether on data collection or data analysis all support one objective – to ultimately improve patient care.
What can I expect in this job?
What do I need to bring?
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally 3+ years of Python / JS / CSS / HTML experience and can demonstrate a thorough understanding of these.
- Experience working with Django
- 2 years of MVC experience with frameworks (Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Experience in automated testing
- The ability to work effectively in team environment
- Knowledge of other back-end languages would be nice to have
- An IT related degree preferably in Computer Science will be advantageous.
What do I do to get this job?
Call John O’Neill on +353 85 724 5180 or email [email protected] to find out more. No CV, no problem! Contact me anyway and give me the ‘heads up’ that you are interested.
***APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING VISA FOR IRELAND***