- Job Ref: 5905
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
OverviewWe are looking for a Prudential Consultant/Associate to join a growing company and a new team.
We are looking for you to support the delivery of prudential projects and reporting.
Some responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Provide high quality support to clients on all Prudential matters: Gabriel reporting, prudential reviews, ICAAPs, ILAAPs, Pillar 2 etc.
- Acting as the main point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Actively partner with global teams to support and deliver shared projects and responsibilities
- Adhere the firms Quality Assurance Framework and ensure all clients files are in good order
- Forster and build a professional relationship with clients and contacts
- Bachelors degree, a fully qualified accountant would be a preference
- Previous compliance related experienced gained at a financial institution, legal practice or consultancy firm
- Experience of advising on prudential regulatory issues
- Good technical knowledge of the Financial services regulatory regime and FCA/PRA
- Experience managing client relationships
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Highly motivated, who enjoys working in a fact phased and high pressure environment
- Commercial acumen and entrepreneurial minds set with a "can do" attitude