Project Support Analyst
- Job Ref: 1744
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Rapidly growing Insurance company is looking to hire a Project Support Coordinator to assist the Project Manager in a variety of Business Change and IT projects.
You will be required to :
- Provide project management support to the Project Manager(s), potentially across multiple projects within the change programme
- Assists with planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
- Sets up and provides detailed guidance on project management tools, procedures, processes, tools and techniques.
- Supports programme or project control boards, project assurance teams and quality review meetings.
- Creating and maintaining project schedules and dependencies, potentially for multiple projects
- Create project documentation under guidance from the project manager
- Point of contact for project team and communications
- Planning and managing the project risk management process
- Co-ordinates and manages the change management process, including preparing change requests and proposals
- Carries out other project management-related duties as required
We are looking for someone who has:
- An understanding of project life-cycle
- Scoping & Gathering Project Requirements
- Excellent customer service and client facing skills
- Ability to build, develop and maintain effective relationships internally and externally with third party suppliers and associates and work across a wide range of Clients and Internal teams.
- Competency to present to senior audiences (must be able to express requirements, and adapt language to enable stakeholder engagement)
- Experience of managing Client and Supplier expectations effectively
- Ability to work independently
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications, including MS Project and Excel
- Capable of producing plans, set up monitoring systems and can use planning and management tools.
- Highly literate with strong drafting skills and the ability to write reports, plans and detailed documents clearly and concisely with minimal re-work
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- Ability to adapt, manage change constructively and work within a very dynamic environment to deliver mutual benefits across all stakeholders
- Ability and willingness to travel within Europe to execute responsibilities as necessary
- Knowledge and experience of working in the insurance sector, preferably in a cross-border business environment, would be beneficial but not essential
- Background in consulting or any European language skills are an advantage but not a requirement for the role
My client offers an attractive package with great opportunity for growth and development