Project Manager - software quality
- Job Ref: 1887
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client, a professional IT consultancy company, is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a degree in Computing or Engineering.
As a Project Manager you will be working for the world's leading specialist in software quality on high profile projects in a variety of industries alongside highly skilled and passionate fellow consultants.
Here’s what you will do:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans and schedule project timelines
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Ensuring high level of quality assurance
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
What you need to know:
- Lean Six Sigma would be an advantage
- Project management software, techniques and tools
- People management
- Risk management
- Change management
- Qualification in project management or equivalent (PMP, Prince 2)
Interested? Drop an email at: [email protected] or give us a call at: +353 86 1766 259.