Project Manager - Software Development Project Big Data
- Job Ref: 2986
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Project Manager- Software development project- Big Data
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager for a 6 months contract, who will be part of the core team that operates and extends the EAP.
You will work directly with the in-house architecture team, on-shore and off-shore engineering and QA team, as well as business analyst and project managers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To manage the delivery of a number of change projects on the EAP change backlog.
- Will be direct involvement in the end-to-end system development lifecycle (SDLC), from solution requirements gathering and validation activities through to Production deployment.
- Keeps programme manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Assist architects in producing roadmaps, continual improvement strategies and adoption of new technologies.
- Applies significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Runs effective scrums meetings, potentially scrum of scrums.
- Easily recognises system deficiencies, missed dependencies and implements effective solutions.
- Reviews work of development team
You will use your expertise to work collaboratively with developers, architects and business stakeholders to deliver working solutions in an Agile and lterative manner.
Have you created and executed development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements? If you do and you love being a Project Manager we want to hear from you.
We are looking for someone with IT background and Project Manager experience in Software development projects and Agile/Scrum development and management techniques, and knowledge of data management technologies practices and analytical approaches (Hive, Impala, Colibra).
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity hit the apply button below.