Project Manager - Professional Services
- Job Ref: 3422
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an American company being on the market for 8 years and already recognised as one of leading contract discovery, contract management and analytics tools available.
To date they have secured number of customers based all over the globe in financial services, IT, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Legal and other industries.
They are growing a lot and looking to expand across different departments.
There is an immediate requirement to hire two Project Managers– Professional services. One person would be based in London and the other one in Munich.
Main responsibility would be to lead implementation of the solutions to large enterprise customers. The role would include all aspects of project delivery (timeframes and budget) and would require constant collaboration with technical teams and external clients. Project Manager will be reporting to Director of Professional services for EMEA.
What will your job as a Project Manager – Professional Services look like:
- Design, develop and lead implementation projects for new clients onboarding
- Delivery of the project plan according to the agreed deadlines and budgets
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure all works are done according to the requirements set
- Report on project delivery for internal and external stakeholders including management team
- Facilitate project meetings to update business owners on status and ensure all documentation is created including Project Plan, Status Reports, etc.
- Drive customer adoption through training
- Technical duties include: verifying custom platform configuration specifications, extracting customers metadata, ability to capture problems reported by end users
- Participate in development of professional services, including creation of new processes/functionality and maintaining general good knowledge of the industry
What do you need to have to be successful in Project Manager’s role:
- It’s important that you have number of years of experience in project management as an Implementation Consultant/Solution Architect, ideally within consulting firm, systems integrator or an enterprise software company
- Technical or commercial Bachelor’s degree would be advantageous
- Technical background and experience of delivery/onboarding products or platforms and experience forecasting budget
- Previous experience delivering onsite or remote training
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work on different project at the same time
- Courage to introduce new processes and procedures
- Ability to travel to customer sites across EMEA up to 50% of the time
If you believe your previous experience is a great match for the Project Manager’s role described above, we look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your CV.