Project Manager Office-PMO- (Contract-Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4381
- Location: Dublin, United States
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur client, who are based in Dublin City Centre, requires a Project Manager Officer for a 5 months contract.
Your duties will include:
- Documents milestone schedules to create detailed project schedules.
- Working with MDM manager to ensure that material numbers for each component are set up in SAP (establishing specs and requesting ISBNs).
- Preparing for meetings by gathering information from vendors and internal staff prior to the meeting time s
- Alerting the Lead Production Manager and Finance to any change in project scope that has potential budget exposure (or savings) or schedule implications.
- Recommending necessary actions to keep projects on schedule; alerts the Senior Production Manager when delivery is in jeopardy.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to contribute to on-time, on-budget, high-quality development efforts.
- Familiarity with working in an agile development methodology preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline plus a minimum of 1 years of related work
- PMP certification
Thank you very much.