Project Manager (Migration / Transformation)
- Job Ref: 2113
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our Client is looking for a experienced Project Managerfor a project to deliver the new R6 (billing system) user interface.
The project is at Functional Design stage, moving to Development in the coming weeks. There will also be involvement in a Mobile inventory project and lastly internal collaboration with other programmes to ensure good alignment and delivery of R6 requirements.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to deliver the project objectives.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope involving all stakeholders and following end to end project methodology.
- Prepare detailed plans and monitor risks and issues.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the project sponsor and share project reports on a weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors.
- Minimum of 10 years project management experience
- Proven experience in project management in the software development and telco sector
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PMP / Prince certified
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you want to know more please contact: [email protected] or