Project Manager Merger Project
- Job Ref: 3490
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Project Managers (Merger Project) for a contract role based in City Centre and Navan to work on a merger project with our client, a multinational company.
Project Managers for the following areas:
- Business Integration: You will need broad, business integration experience. You will work with all the departments from operations through to finance.
- Systems / data migration: Strong project manager with data experience, you will work in the systems and data migration.
- Finance and Actuarial consolidation: You will manage the transition and merging of the companies and establishment of group structure (Consolidation of GL/AP, Actuarial modelling and reporting.
- Regulatory reporting consolidation: You will migrate GPE from group system to alternative regulatory reporting system and set up the group regulatory reporting (Sol II, Pillar III)
- Rebrand / Office move: You will provide structure and control to marketing rebrand and office move.
If you have experience in any of these areas as a Project Manager and you would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.