Project Manager - DataBase background
- Job Ref: 3149
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Project Manager for a contract position (6 months) with our client.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Scope, plan, and delivery of programs of work to agreed timelines, quality and budget.
- You will contribute to or may create detailed project schedules.
- Management of program stakeholders internal (including project resources) and external.
- Define project resource needs and work with management to ensure resource availability.
- Ensure adequate, robust governance is put in place at all levels.
- Create accurate and effective Management Information on delivery status.
- Work closely with our clients to educate them in relation to the Project Life Cycle and how to engage with them while promoting the benefits of a systematic approach to Project Management aligned with company’s standards.
We are looking for someone with Database background and project management experience in technology/software industry and experience in managing data projects.
Do you have experience as a Project Manager in software projects? Do you have experience in Data Technologies projects? Do you have strong MS (Excel and Visio), problem-solving and negotiation skills? If you do and want to be part of a big challenging project we want to hear from you.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.