Project Manager-Data Center Consolidation (Contract-New York)
- Job Ref: 4288
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Contract
OverviewOur client based in New York is looking for a Project Manager to lead program execution phase for a multi-year data center consolidation project, with a specific focus on scheduling and trades.
The client is entering into the execution phase of a 2-year optimization project for the Americas
Within your responsibilities you will:
• Maintain and manage the project plan to support the consolidation process and activities, including scheduling meetings, building access, and vendor management
• Coordinate with the client stakeholders to ensure on time delivery
• Create and update status reports
• Assist in the day-to-day management of project planning and operational processes, focused on the decommissioning and migration of 2 data centers into the expansion of 2 other pre-selected sites.
To be considered as a potential candidate, you will have to demonstrate:
• Project and program management experience
• Prior experience in data center relocation or consolidation projects
• Expertise in New Data Center fit out- managing trades, overall project scheduling and asset management for hardware
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proven execution and delivery skills. Ability to act quickly and proactively • Vendor Management experience
If you want to know more, press APPLY below!
We'll contact you straight away!