Project Manager / CRM Integration
- Job Ref: 3032
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to lead a worldwide CRM roll-out. Our client is an Irish consulting company, specialising in Business and Change management. You will work alongside a third-party IT provider and you will be in charge of the delivery of the programme. This will involve: configuration, installation, data migration, training etc.
Your main duties:
- Scope, plan and delivery of programs of work to agreed timelines, quality and budget.
- You will contribute to or may create detailed project schedules.
- Management of program stakeholders internal (including project resources) and external.
- Define project resource needs and work with management to ensure resource availability.
- Ensure adequate, robust governance is put in place at all levels.
- Create accurate and effective Management Information on delivery status.
- Work closely with our clients to educate them in relation to the Project Life Cycle and how to engage with them while promoting the benefits of a systematic approach to Project Management aligned with company’s standards.
We are looking for someone with IT background and Project Manager experience in integration projects and Knowledge of CRM systems as well as managing large programmes of work.
Do you have experience as a Project Manager in a consulting capability? Do you have strong level of organization, ability to manage business change and transformation projects?
This role will involve some traveling to the U.S.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.