Project Manager- CMS (Contract- Dublin)
- Job Ref: 4376
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
OverviewLiberty Insurance – Blanchardstown
Project Manager –
Contract – Initially 3 months
Liberty are currently in flight with a Content Management System (CMS) project to replace a legacy
CMS system with Acquia Drupal. Delivery is being implemented by a System Integrator which is
made up of an onshore delivery lead and an offshore delivery team.
Development is in progress with additional development sprints to happen including Integrations
other systems and implementation of CI/CD.
Additional upcoming activities include Sprint user testing, Migration, UAT, go-live and Hypercare.
• 3+ years of CMS project management experience in an enterprise environment
• Experience working with Off Shore System Integrators
• Experience with development budgets of €50,000 or more
• Drupal CMS knowledge a plus
• Experienced in Agile methodology
• Experience working with Jira and Confluence a plus.
• Working closely with Delivery Lead to ensure the smooth and successful running of the
• Project reporting – weekly, monthly
• Managing risks and issues on a daily basis; escalating where required
• Stakeholder management including attending project board
• Project planning and maintenance
• Budget management
• Manage day-to-day relationship with System Integrator including supporting the Product
Owner and wider project team by facilitating communication
• Plan and coordinate migration activities; sprint testing; UAT; security testing; post-go live