Project Manager - Business
- Job Ref: 3612
- Location: Swords, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Business Project Manager for a 6 months contract role with our client, an Irish eCommerce Solution provider based in North Dublin.
About the company: their software helps online retailers control efficiently customer journey and manage easily checkout, logistics, payments, shipments, etc.
With recent expansion of online shopping they are growing a lot and looking to expand across different departments.
In this role you will:
- Develop, agree and plan the implementation of new client onboarding to meet agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for the delivery of the plan, highlight any issues internal or external which will impact on agreed delivery dates.
- Ensure full alignment between the business and client on what will be implemented the approach and timeline.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams on timelines, prioritisation, tickets and scope allocation of project tasks to various internal and external teams.
- Communicate the impact of changes to the SOW to all stakeholders.
- Ensure quality and standards are achieved throughout the full project plan
- Flexibility in working with various teams on improving the process and products.
- Weekly meetings held with various teams on updates and prioritisation.
- Flexibility in working hours, as we’re a global company and retailer calls can be outside of working hours.
- Feedback changes and improvements to Product/Client teams as appropriate supported by business case documentation.
- Ensure all documentation created for project including Project Plan, Status Reports, Risk Logs etc. are of the highest standards.
- Report to Head of Client implementation on progress on implementation “health of the implementation”.
- Creation of weekly reports for the above tasks.
If you believe your previous experience is a great match for the Project Manager’s role described above, we look forward to hearing from you and reviewing your CV.