- Job Ref: 5774
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Dublin City Centre
Looking for Project Manager for Dev Ops implementation project. Dublin City Centre.
Job Title: Project Manager - Dev Sec Op's
You will direct and manage the full project life cycle, setting standards for assignments and applications. You will be responsible for the delivery of the defined of a DevSecOps implementation to the client and providing effective management to teams and giving guidance to others and key business users.
- Develop strategies and direct teams ensuring that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Proactively aim to achieve personal and team utilisation targets.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium scale projects with diverse scope. Facilitate scoping and business priority setting for complex changes, engaging senior stakeholders as required.
- Scope of responsibility includes any and all phases of the project life cycle as well as project team management and possible budget administration.
- Track resources and assure deliverables are met, negotiates effectively for key resources, and screens and selects team members.
- Take responsibility for understanding client requirements seeking to fully address client needs, identifying, evaluating and recommending options, plus the establishment of a base-line on which delivery of a solution can commence.
- Demonstrate use of a structured iterative methodologies, manages scope changes and communicates the impacts, and secures approval when needed.
- Ensure that realistic project plans are maintained, ensuring regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use.
- Develop project plans using standard project management tools, e.g. MS Project or Project Workbench.
- Use metrics and project plans to assess the success of the project and make necessary changes.
- Analyse relationships between apparently independent problems and issues. Probe and initiates research to identify critical problems. Review and cross-review reports.
- Lead knowledge transfer and project post-mortem for lessons learned and improving best practices.
- Identifies, quantifies and manages issues impacting delivery of projects. Establish clear goals and priorities needed to assess performance.
- Meet on-time and on-budget project goals and participates in the identification of and planning for future resource needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Additional course or certification in Business Consulting
- DevSecOps implementation experience
- Certified functional consultant in any one specific domain