- Job Ref: 5103
- Location: Wolf Tone Street, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for an experienced IT Project Manager who will report to the Head of Strategic Change Delivery but is accountable for ensuring ownership, co-ordination, visibility, associated budget control and timely delivery of prioritised business change.
As part of being the Project Manager you will project leadership, drive projects and coordinate all activity on the project.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Define project scope and required business outcomes.
- Write business cases for review and sign off before project initiation.
- Deliver projects that may span a number of areas I.e. application and infrastructure solutions, business optimisation projects, strategic implementation, operational and tactical projects
- Develop and manager relationships with Stakeholders.
- Co-ordinate and monitor communications across teams and provide a status update on projects.
For this role you will bring:
- Extensive experience (around 7 years) in relevant project management roles.
- Degree or equivalent in IT, Computing or similar engineering/accounting/science discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills with demonstrated leadership abilities.
- Hard-working, self-starter abilities with the capability of learning quickly.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience in managing the development and implementation of solutions for all phases of the project life cycle.
- Relevant Project Management qualification (Prince II, PMI PMBOK, Scrum).
- Experience in vendor management.
Did we catch your interest? Click apply below or drop me a line at [email protected]