- Job Ref: 5021
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Temporary
Our client is looking for Project Managers with an interest in working in the intersection between Sports, Media, and Big Data to join their fast-growing Digital Data & Analytics team based in Madrid.
The team is responsible for a wide range of data-related activities.
- Using data to answer critical business questions, such as which content we should focus on, or how to better engage our fans, including advanced forecasting techniques.
- Measuring business performance and providing recommendations to decision-makers
- Help to drive the internal digital strategy
- Production models that deliver high profile product features to users across the world, based on personalization algorithms.
- Fan data architecture and integrations
Our client is formed by a young, dynamic, informal and multicultural team of specialists with a range of skills from data, statistics, and engineering to business communications and project management.
We work in close collaboration with colleagues who are experts in areas such as editorial, marketing, commercial, product and technical delivery. The working language is English.
The Project Managers we are looking for will be essential to defining what our scientist and engineers will be doing and making sure that the whole team delivers on time, with quality and passion.
- Leads project planning, resourcing, progress reporting, troubleshooting and communication with other stakeholders or third parties.
- Communicates and tracks regularly on the status of project goals by ensuring project results meets requirements regarding quality, reliability and schedule.
- Successfully manages relationships with other stakeholders involved. Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties and vendors when needed.
- Owns the project standards, processes and procedures recommending
improvements where needed.
- Provides direction and support to project team to ensure accomplishment of
agreed upon goals, objectives and deadlines
- Manage and plan assignments along with prioritizing goals and requirements.
- Leads the teams to resolve problems found during the project execution.
- Ensures all changes are planned, and executed with the agreed business impact.
Skills and requirements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excited to build relationships with team members and other stakeholders to solve problems and resolve issues.
- Proven ability in project management and ability to teach others
- Systematic and analytical thinking and working skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English, comparable to C1 proficiency
- Past experience in different project management methodologies. Overall experience and knowledge of Data Management, Big Data, Cloud Services or Media preferred but not required.