- Job Ref: 5010
- Location: Madrid, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
As Project Manager you will work with internal business customers, teams of Bas, engineers, QA and where required manage external vendors across projects to ensure scope and delivery dates for projects are agreed and tracked and processes agreed for each project are being adopted and optimised by that project.
- Work with Head of Planning and Delivery to agree delivery plan and ensure required resources are available and deployed.
- Ensure projects are adhering to agreed processes and all onsite issues are being addressed.
- Promote strong proactive work culture and establish Madrid as centre of excellence closely aligned to the company strategic and tactical goals.
- Work with team members in career planning and growth.
- +3 years PM experience with responsibility for resources, deadlines, delivery and handover to support.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good team player.
- Budgeting experience.
- Formal qualification an advantage.