- Job Ref: 4645
- Location: Madrid, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client has the mission of producing innovative technology by means of easy-to-use and configurable tools and client-driven services to inspire users and improve the productivity in their business areas and activities. Our client has presence in Madid (Spain) and Oxford (UK) and has a strong bond with the local academic environment.
Our client has the experience in the application of artificial intelligence techniques to many application sectors such as finance, logistics, aeronautics, healthcare, and media. They typically work in close collaboration with our industrial or academic partners encouraging the joint development of new technology as a result of their domain knowledge and our advance AI techniques.
Our client has an active R&D department involved in several national and international research projects, some of them funded by the EU or the equivalent national agencies.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a solid technical background (IT-related diploma and experience) to lead a group of 4 people in-house and 2 more external consultants and to be integrated in our partner’s team that will coordinate the whole project.
The product manager should have:
- An excel level in professional English communication.
- Experience in leading software development projects.
- Technical knowledge in distributed data-driven product development: Product stacks, scalable technologies, service deployment, …
- Experience in either (or preferably both):
- FinTech solutions.
- Data Science project.
- The work allows 20% teleworking (probably more in the long-term).
- 1 or 2 trips per year to the partner offices: Singapore, New York or San Francisco.
- Flexible working hours: Min overlap with the partner’s working shift (EST timezone) of 4 hours.