- Job Ref: 3227
- Location: dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Senior Application Project Manager for a 1 year contract role with our client, a consultancy company. The project will start on Mid-February and will be based in Dublin City Centre.
Your daily responsibilities:
- Managing and reporting on all aspects of the constraints of the project including budget, risk, quality and schedule.
- The set up and ongoing delivery of project governance and management arrangements with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring scope of deliverables are carefully managed with solution provider minimising “scope creep” and eliminating potential for cost overruns while maximising optimisation.
- Bringing experience, expertise and professionalism to all aspects of role with a particular focus on rigorous attention to detail and quality of project documentation and skills transfer
- Provide skills transfer to the relevant staff to allow long term support of new applications following handover into production
- Provide Leadership to the multi-disciplinary team that they will work with to deliver projects
- Execute against project plans, scopes, schedules and budgets
- Prepare and communicate reports recognising deviations from scope, and schedule, cost (in terms of days) and propose remedial actions as required
- Lead project reviews with the various stakeholders, both internal and external
Do you have experience as a Project Manager in software projects? Do you have problem-solving and negotiation skills? If you do and want to be part of a big challenging project we want to hear from you.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.