- Job Ref: 2603
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a Project Manager for our client a leading management consulting firm, in their client site in the banking/financial industry. This is a contract role for 6 months, located in Dublin, with attractive rates.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage a portfolio of projects.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules, ensuring methodology compliance.
- Manage complex resolutions, and help develop solutions to complex problems
- Manage resources for the implementation of the projects.
- Ensure projects' deliverable meet required quality standards.
You will need to have:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Project Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and communication skills.
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
If you are interested please apply. Feel free to contact us for more information.