- Job Ref: 2520
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client, leader financial services company, is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a contract role in Citywest, Dublin, to be responsible for matrix managing technology projects. You will work with highly complex projects, multi-functional (systems analysis, development, quality assurance) and could span multiple areas and business functions.
The position requires a strong background in enterprise application development, software engineering processes and best practices. You should enjoy a team environment where your success depends heavily on the success of the team, and have an appetite and appreciation for a fast past environment.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Project delivery and management of the project team through requirements, design, development, quality assurance, and production release.
- Developing detailed project work plans on several projects/programs taking into account resource schedules, pre-determined milestones/tasks, and task dependencies.
- Work with QA and the business on test scenario planning and strategy for large project and program implementation
You will need to have the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience in the software development life-cycle, at least 3 as a project manager with delivery experience
- Proven strong experience of project management processes, development life-cycle methodologies (Waterfall & Agile) across complex technology initiatives
- Mastery in quality process and procedures in the Design, Development, Unit Testing and Development Integrated Testing phases of software development
- Experience in leadership/influence and collaboration in a matrix-managed environment, and across multiple and diverse groups
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
If you are interested in this exciting and challenging role, please apply. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.