- Job Ref: 2430
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Are you an experienced Project Manager?
Our client, which is a leader in the consulting industry, is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a 6 months contract. ***Financial services preferential, banking experience ideal***.
We are looking for a experienced Project Manager with Loans and/or credit cards experience to work for a 6 months contract for our client which is a leader in the consulting industry. You will be based on client site within the financial sector.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Project plan preparation and ownership through project delivery
- Manage and own project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Allocation of project tasks to project team
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverable
- Work on process improvement initiatives
- Manage handover of project with the internal customer
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Your will need to:
- Be able to handle multiple work-streams.
- Ability to work within a structured and regulated environment
- Have minimum of 5 years’ experience managing projects
*Competitive salary and a great working environment. For further information please contact us.