- Job Ref: 2404
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
We are looking for a experienced Project Manager with Loans and/or credit cards experience to work for a 6 months contract for our client which is a leader in the consulting industry. You will be based on client site within the financial sector.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Project plan preparation and ownership through project delivery
- Manage and own project delivery within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Allocation of project tasks to project team
- Risk & issues identification and management throughout the project
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverable
- Work on process improvement initiatives
- Manage handover of project with the internal customer
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Background in development (preference in Microsoft Technologies)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing software development projects
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Experience working on software development projects involving direct interaction with developers and other cross functional team members.
- Experience of formal software development processes
A Degree or Diploma in Computing or similar related qualification and formal project management training will make a difference in the selection process.