- Job Ref: 2115
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a experienced Project Manager to work on an upgrade programme and on converged voicemail project. Both Projects are at an advanced stage of development. The individual is required to keep these projects on track and also work on functional designs for Consumer and the Converged Voice Programme.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to deliver the project objectives.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope involving all stakeholders and following end to end project methodology.
- Prepare detailed plans and monitor risks and issues.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the project sponsor and share project reports on a weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors.
- Minimum of 10 years project management experience
- Proven experience in project management in the software development and telco sector
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PMP / Prince certified
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you want to know more please contact: [email protected] or