- Job Ref: 2114
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a experienced Project Manager to work on revenue generating projects for the Consumer function and also work on functional designs for Consumer and the Converged Voice Programme.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors to deliver the project objectives.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and within scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope involving all stakeholders and following end to end project methodology.
- Prepare detailed plans and monitor risks and issues.
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the project sponsor and share project reports on a weekly basis.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external vendors.
- Minimum of 10 years project management experience
- Proven experience in project management in the software development and telco sector
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- PMP / Prince certified
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you want to know more please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or