- Job Ref: 2027
- Location: dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client which is the Industry leader for Online Store Analytics is looking for a business project/program manager with c.10 years’ professional experience, a formal PM certification, a client facing background and a strong academic and career history.
You will be part of a 3-person client team, joining a commercial Account Director and an assigned Business Consultant. In your role you will drive the deployment and configuration of a standard platform roll out, managing the Data Analysts assigned to the deployment, interacting with our product management team from time to time, feeding in custom requirements which are managed and delivered by our engineering teams. You will be client facing and will potentially work on simultaneous clients across the Americas, EMEA and APAC, and depending on capacity and the size and stage of the customer, you may run a number of projects in parallel. You will be joining our rapidly growing, Global Delivery team and be based in Dublin.
During the set-up and deployment phase for a new client, you will be:
- Working alongside the Account Director and the Business Consultant to confirm the SOW, filling in any gaps and managing expectations with the client
- Working closely with the Head of SDS to secure resources and appropriate scheduling against the agreed SOW
- Planning, scheduling and week on week, workload management and priority setting for assigned Data Analysts responsible for the software deployment
- Ensuring deployment is in line with SOW scope and working closely with Data Analysts to ensure quality standards have been met pre-release to the client
- Managing timely and accurate receipt of inputs from the customer in line with timeframes agreed in project plan
- Reporting weekly status to client and Clavis management
- Acting as the key point of contact for the client, making appropriate judgement calls on escalations as required & quickly engaging the appropriate resources/functions for successful resolution.